Dog Urine Remover by My Pet Peed – Starter Pack (32oz & One Gallon)
The “Starter Pack” comes with one spray bottle and one refill gallon. It is the ideal option to give MyPetPeed a try and have enough left to clean a couple more stains.
More info about the product will go here.
How To Use
STAINS & ODORS REMOVED:
- Urine, feces, vomit, blood and anything else that can come out of an animal (or human). Also works on red wine, coffee, tea, and soda stains.
- Remove and blot up any excess soil or moisture from area.
- Spray to saturate the area, but don't pour it on. More product at once won't speed up the results.
- Let the product work for at least 24 hours . It needs time to break down each layer of the stain/odor causing bacteria.
- Repeat as needed (like peeling the layers of an onion) until all layers have been extracted and removed.
For Hardwood, Tile, Grout or Laminate Floors:
For Using in a Carpet Cleaning Machine:
"It Smells Worse"
I'll take all the risk! Our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If you try My Pet Peed and are not completely satisfied, we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 60 days from date of purchase. We'll refund the product price.
Even better, we don't require you to return any unused portion of the product for the refund.
We are so confident that if My Pet Peed doesn't work, nothing will, and replacing the damaged surface is your only option.
If you are having any trouble, visit us a Support.MyPetPeed.com to open a support ticket. In your ticket, tell us a little more about what exactly you are trying to clean up, and we'd be glad to guide you through with a personal plan of attach for your situation.
If in the end your stain or odor still persists, we'll go ahead and refund the product price paid.
Note: I never thought I'd have to even address this, but unfortunately after a few "bad apples" abused our
"no return required" guarantee...
We NO LONGER offer refund on our "refill" products.
By definition, no one would reorder more product unless they were happy with the results from the spray bottle size.
"Refill" Products that are not subject to returns are:
- 1 Gallon
- 2 Gallon
- Cases of (4) Gallons
- Cases of (12) 32oz Spray Bottles.
- Multiple orders of any product
Products Eligible for our 60 Day 100% "No return required" money back guarantee are:
- One 32oz Spray bottle
- Two 32oz Spray Bottle Pack
- The "Starter Pack"
Have A Question About My Pet Peed?
We hear stories daily from customers who tell us how the product worked to take out a stain that had been there for years, and nothing else worked to remove it.
The only thing you need to be caveat to this is if a previous attempt to clean (with another solution, or product) may have set the stain in.
There is a lot of bad info floating around about using white vinegar to clean up pet accidents. If you do some research, people that create tie dye clothing use vinegar to SET the dyes.
Ask your question here...
Are your productsuffering safe to use around birds? I have a parakeet.
Could I put this in a carpet cleaner and apply it to a whole room?